Friday, April 10, 2009

brave new


I am so excited to blog again! For the past six months I have been pretend-posting… writing entries without actually publishing for fear of the stalker. I have been hesitant to make this blog private because I don’t like the idea of changing my life to accommodate said stalker’s feelings & actions. But after some friendly coaxing, and a few unsettling emails, I reconsidered. And now I don’ t have to be vague!

Current crisis: deciding where to go to art school.



It's Friday!

7 comments:

Lydia said...

I can feel the stress and suffocation of fear melting away! This is wonderful and I can't wait to read your stuff again.

Your art school decision is difficult, but how great to have been accepted to both schools. You have a delicious dilemma. :)

robin ann mcintosh said...

:) thanks, Lydia! I completely agree, quality problems.

Deborah Godin said...

I have enjoyed your blog very much in the relatively short time since I discovered it, and am happy to be able to continue this way - thanks for the invite!
All the best,
Deb

robin ann mcintosh said...

of course!

Kasey said...

so, i haven't been following you for that long, but I can so relate.
love your blog, and so looking forward to seeing what lies ahead.
xo

Rosemary/sonrie said...

Ok, stalkers are creepy...

...but on to happier things, after looking at your options, I know which one I would attend, but what Major I would declare is probably different from what you would take. Just looking at both sites makes me so inspired, though, inspired to go through all my supplies and artwork from my undergrad and start creating things again.

Keep us posted on what you choose to do!

nicole said...

OHHH! I am going through the SAME thing right now--- I don't know how to proceed, as one of my blogs is my business... I have gone back and forth making them private, then public, then private... I am at a loss, I don't want the actions of people I've never met to dictate my life... anyway I totally relate, kudos to you for continuing to share!

 
Hit CountersHit Counters