Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I belong in:




You Belong in London



A little old fashioned, and a little modern.

A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.

A unique soul like you needs a city that offers everything.

No wonder you and London will get along so well.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

I guess the question now would be which is more like London: LA or San Francisco? :)

Deborah Godin said...

You could always flip a coin: the trick is to pay attention to your reaction to the results of the toss. Doos it feel "right" or want to go for 2 out of 3?!

(I got "London" too, but I didn't like the questions that much. I need something where I can end up in Big Sur or Durango or Vancouver Island!)

robin ann mcintosh said...

I'm right there with you, lady. I'm going to do the coin too method - thanks for the idea :)

 
Hit CountersHit Counters