I absolutely love the giraffes. It's more than sparkling....it's actually beautiful.
Wanted to mention an artist that I put on my blogroll who you might appreciate. She's a Canadian. :) I like her work, lots. Melanie Ford Wilson at wee world.
For a wicked funny blog post on Easter ya gotta read this! I hope it doesn't offend....I laughed so hard. :)
4 comments:
I absolutely love the giraffes. It's more than sparkling....it's actually beautiful.
Wanted to mention an artist that I put on my blogroll who you might appreciate. She's a Canadian. :)
I like her work, lots. Melanie Ford Wilson at wee world.
For a wicked funny blog post on Easter ya gotta read this! I hope it doesn't offend....I laughed so hard. :)
those are fun!
I don't offend easily :) I will go check them out now.
it's impossible to look at these & have a bad day.
Post a Comment