
- I will live longer and live healthier.
- The people around me will be healthier.
- I will be able to breathe easier.
- I will lower my risk of heart attack, stroke, or cancer.
- I will be able to sleep easier.
- I will have dewy, youthful skin!
- I won’t get emphysema before I turn 25.
- My asthma will reduce.
- I will save money (200 a month!)
- I won’t smell like cigarettes.
- My car won’t smell like cigarettes.
- My DOG won’t smell like cigarettes.
reasons to continue smoking:
- because quitting is too difficult?
4 comments:
You can do it!!
Yes, you certainly can! And one day in the future you'll find it hard to believe you ever smoked.
Hideous photo, btw!
You can... just when you are sure that you will quit it. Select a suitable time. I did not do it at my last attempt. Which made me a failure again. But I will keep trying... now just trying to reduce.
Best of luck!
thank you!
Post a Comment