This brought back a sudden memory from when I was about 4-5. My mother had this 45rpm record, something like "On The Street Where You Live" and she played it so much that I knew it by heart. I thought that when people fell in love that is what they did was also fall in love with the beloved's street. It was all very mysterious to me. In the old days the guy in the song might have been hanging around under the lamppost smoking a cigarette. Today he'd probably run in place for a few counts and then continue on his daily run!
4 comments:
I like that :)
Glad you're feeling a bit better!
This brought back a sudden memory from when I was about 4-5. My mother had this 45rpm record, something like "On The Street Where You Live" and she played it so much that I knew it by heart. I thought that when people fell in love that is what they did was also fall in love with the beloved's street. It was all very mysterious to me.
In the old days the guy in the song might have been hanging around under the lamppost smoking a cigarette. Today he'd probably run in place for a few counts and then continue on his daily run!
I'm so glad that Day Four was better.
:) I love that, Lydia.
also glad to hear you are doing better ~ hang in there!
Post a Comment