
bienvenida a tijuana
bienvenida mi amor
de noche a la maana
bienvenida mi amor
bienvenida mi suerte
a mi me gusta el verte
de menos, amor.
bienvenida mi amor
de noche a la maana
bienvenida mi amor
bienvenida mi suerte
a mi me gusta el verte
de menos, amor.
3 comments:
Gorgeous shot, Robin! Now I'll have to translate the text.
Again, wow, what a photo.....just perfect to start off the long weekend.
I think you have one of the prettiest blogs in the world cause of your writing and awesome pictures.
Lydia,
It's actually a song Pete and I sing, Manu Chao - we sang it on the streets of Santiago, we sang it on the beaches in California :) even driving through cornfields in Canada and snow flurries in Minnesota.
Anyway, you should definitely look the band up, amazing.
<3 Hope you are having a great memorial day weekend.
Robin
Post a Comment