This is really something. Now I feel like I've eaten the crackers, and swallowed a stone too (what a great line in a piece full of great lines!). One of the seasonings I taste on the cracker is from the shaker titled: privilege, and there seems to be a warning label of some sort but I can't read it......
I remember this photo of you two girls before. It's really interesting now to have yet more background on the subjects.
oh Lydia I love that, as always you hit the nail on the head. privilege. how twisted is it that a decade later that word still doesn't pop into my mind??
2 comments:
This is really something. Now I feel like I've eaten the crackers, and swallowed a stone too (what a great line in a piece full of great lines!). One of the seasonings I taste on the cracker is from the shaker titled: privilege, and there seems to be a warning label of some sort but I can't read it......
I remember this photo of you two girls before. It's really interesting now to have yet more background on the subjects.
oh Lydia I love that, as always you hit the nail on the head. privilege. how twisted is it that a decade later that word still doesn't pop into my mind??
Post a Comment