
white
baby blues
patterns
hardwood floors
mosaic tile (dreaming, dreaming)
various sources, including: decor8 & home sweet home & others I can't remember (sorry!)
baby blues
patterns
hardwood floors
mosaic tile (dreaming, dreaming)
various sources, including: decor8 & home sweet home & others I can't remember (sorry!)
6 comments:
I've always loved beds flanked by windows like that. I think in theory it's gorgeous and in reality, I'd never be able to sleep because the light would drive me nuts. And somehow, blackout blinds on those beautiful windows would ruin the draw of having your bed by windows...
(I agree Robin, Friends in a different life. Next time I'm dancing to Britney, I'll think of you!) :)
great colors, and hardwood floors is a must. mosaic tile...would be awesome.
is it bratty that I refuse to look at non hardwood floor apartments AND I am on an extremely limited budget?
(don't answer)
I'm answering: no and no.
The promise of decorating is so alluring. I am dreaming everyday of arrangements in my new place.
so so so pretty!
i am sooooo excited :)
Post a Comment