I think the invitation is one of the most creative things I've ever seen. It has a real circus quality to it. Very unique. But I find the photo really offensive. It looks like it should be attached to a creative divorce announcement.
awww such a cute letter ! So much better than some boring calligraphy with a wedding bell image. Miss you. hope you are okay because you didn't respond to my takes for the last 15 seconds hahah. But really ! check out my blog- so exciting to be blogging again now that I have all this time on my hands. It's wonderful. Finally doing something with my brain instead of well I guess instead of socializing and smoking weed.
5 comments:
I think the invitation is one of the most creative things I've ever seen. It has a real circus quality to it. Very unique.
But I find the photo really offensive. It looks like it should be attached to a creative divorce announcement.
awww such a cute letter !
So much better than some boring calligraphy with a wedding bell image. Miss you. hope you are okay because you didn't respond to my takes for the last 15 seconds hahah. But really ! check out my blog- so exciting to be blogging again now that I have all this time on my hands. It's wonderful. Finally doing something with my brain instead of well I guess instead of socializing and smoking weed.
***texts not takes
I would go to more weddings if the invites were like that. The odds of Jill & Matt asking chicken or beef? Slim. Very slim.
That is a lovely wedding invitation
Post a Comment