What a marvelous vignette. Have you ever considered writing a play, or a screenplay? I think it could be great!Wow, six months for your friend. Congratulations to Sarah. She looks healthy, fun, wise, and full of life.
thanks! she is all those things to be sure.I have never considered it actually, but I think I would like the combination of written word/visual - glad I am going back to school, I will have to take a film course : )
Post a Comment
2 comments:
What a marvelous vignette. Have you ever considered writing a play, or a screenplay? I think it could be great!
Wow, six months for your friend. Congratulations to Sarah. She looks healthy, fun, wise, and full of life.
thanks! she is all those things to be sure.
I have never considered it actually, but I think I would like the combination of written word/visual - glad I am going back to school, I will have to take a film course : )
Post a Comment