Monday, June 29, 2009

snoozedthroughmyalarm&

*source

no time for breakfast.

mondaymondaymondaymonday.

also, a fun thing to look at as I consider getting a new tattoo:
WTF were they thinking.

7 comments:

bandelle said...

Oh, congrats on your big move. You are certainly an inspiration too! I hope it all goes well for you and that you'll keep us updated on the move (plus your exciting graphic design ventures). Best of luck to you!

Kylie

Jessie Cacciola said...

awesome photo. wow, those are some awful tattoos; i doubt yours would equate.

Shelby said...

What a fun photo! Gotta love those Mondays!

Unknown said...

*) yay! LOVE this.

Britt said...

Oh my god. What WERE they thinking?? Yikes!

(also, I think my facebook recommended you as a friend? Random since I don't know how many people we'd know in common! If some random Brittany adds you - it's me!)

Darren C. Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarakastic said...

You always have the coolest stuff on your blog. Actually the one where the guy tattooed his face to look like a chiseled skull was slightly awesome.

 
Hit CountersHit Counters