i wear one, too. no shame, no shame!
Make my dental hygienist heart proud :) T and I both put ours in before bed ;)
that's so ridiculously cute britt : )
I wore one too, before my braces went on! I miss it and will go back to it when my braces come off.
i wear a retainer as you know... many mouth problems :) ...but i lost it and i am too scared to go back in because Dr. B is a creeper and hes going to try to force braces on me !
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i wear one, too. no shame, no shame!
Make my dental hygienist heart proud :) T and I both put ours in before bed ;)
that's so ridiculously cute britt : )
I wore one too, before my braces went on! I miss it and will go back to it when my braces come off.
i wear a retainer as you know... many mouth problems :)
...but i lost it and i am too scared to go back in because Dr. B is a creeper and hes going to try to force braces on me !
Post a Comment