I had not heard of this place until I saw the 2002 movie (The Slaton Sea) with Val Kilmer. Now I kind of want to see it again.
is it enough to make you float?
what a beautiful colour!
like the dead sea?
woah casieeeee is scraing me a bit up there ahahha. Is this where you went the other day with Oms ?
you are so beautiful
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I had not heard of this place until I saw the 2002 movie (The Slaton Sea) with Val Kilmer. Now I kind of want to see it again.
is it enough to make you float?
what a beautiful colour!
what a beautiful colour!
like the dead sea?
like the dead sea?
like the dead sea?
woah casieeeee is scraing me a bit up there ahahha. Is this where you went the other day with Oms ?
you are so beautiful
Post a Comment