design crush
Haha! Love this :)
there shouldn't even be a 'yes' button.
The button thingy is fun, but boy do I love the title!
At least the NO is the one that's highlighted ("recommended"). We can take some comfort from that.
YES! i kind of knew when Treasure Mountain and the Master of Mischief came out I was a gonner...
and sims of course.
the answer would have to be no, but wouldn't you say it's a little more full of life than we expected?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Haha! Love this :)
there shouldn't even be a 'yes' button.
The button thingy is fun, but boy do I love the title!
At least the NO is the one that's highlighted ("recommended"). We can take some comfort from that.
YES! i kind of knew when Treasure Mountain and the Master of Mischief came out I was a gonner...
and sims of course.
the answer would have to be no, but wouldn't you say it's a little more full of life than we expected?
Post a Comment