What an excellent post. I am so happy that you can find positivity in just about anything.. I loooove you so much ! have a safe trip back to O.C. <3<3<3
wooah i just helped Mom set up her comments ... and you commented hahah hope you are doing well at the airport just remembered your phone died... you should sign on to Jackie6788 loooove ya
one time i was in a plane going from west palm and i crossed my legs in the middle seat and closed my eyes and the lady next to me banged my knee with her fist and said "HAAHAHHAHAHA. Honey that Knee right there is just NOT goign to work for me." I'll explain more in person.
Hey my little robina- yes I can see how blogging can be a great creative outlet. And you are a writer extrodinaire so keep it up. I want to write about the best weekend I ever spent, last weekend in Newport Beach, but I can't seem to find the right words. It's like watching an incredible sunset and trying to paint it - and then realizing it's a futile excerise to try to recreate something so perfect.
I love love love your writing!! And the insite into recovery is amazing. I think that I've asked all of these questions to you in my head and not to you directly - thanks for clarifying.
Can you scan and send me a copy of the candle print? I have a perfect place for it. Highest resolution would be great.
9 comments:
What an excellent post.
I am so happy that you can find positivity in just about anything..
I loooove you so much !
have a safe trip back to O.C.
<3<3<3
wooah
i just helped Mom set up her comments ... and you commented hahah
hope you are doing well at the airport just remembered your phone died...
you should sign on to Jackie6788
loooove ya
one time i was in a plane going from west palm and i crossed my legs in the middle seat and closed my eyes and the lady next to me banged my knee with her fist and said "HAAHAHHAHAHA. Honey that Knee right there is just NOT goign to work for me." I'll explain more in person.
wishing you a peaceful landing in california!
we had a sweet party...gave freya your birthday message! xoxo
can you come visit me too? i love you
Hey my little robina- yes I can see how blogging can be a great creative outlet. And you are a writer extrodinaire so keep it up. I want to write about the best weekend I ever spent, last weekend in Newport Beach, but I can't seem to find the right words. It's like watching an incredible sunset and trying to paint it - and then realizing it's a futile excerise to try to recreate something so perfect.
love mumsie
Hey and if you don't mind sharing, what on earth were Omar's LAST TWO THINGS??????????
love momolla
Robs-
I love love love your writing!! And the insite into recovery is amazing. I think that I've asked all of these questions to you in my head and not to you directly - thanks for clarifying.
Can you scan and send me a copy of the candle print? I have a perfect place for it. Highest resolution would be great.
Love you loads- mumerita
MAMBA!!
I can't comment on your blog, I'm not on the, ahem, what they refer to as "team"
what the ??
love you, and i have a response for you -
including, how do i make the resolution better?
<3
Post a Comment