Wednesday, March 26, 2008

go greener

spring cleaning: women and environment

check this out... and get greener!

a lot of women in my family, me included, suffer from asthma... the men - correction, the man- simply "doesn't believe" in it (direct quote).

wouldn't it be nice to help ourselves while helping the earth? sign up and they will send you a kit!

8 comments:

OmarSal said...

what is this mysterious thing to "check out", and what is this mysterious "kit"???

OmarSal said...

I love the photos!!

robin ann mcintosh said...

you have to throw a green party, we should throw one when we go to phoenix

OmarSal said...

what about when we both move to San Francisco? Won't that be a green party 24/7 (excluding the two weeks prior and after Christmas--because everyone has to light up their houses with christmass lights and mechanical reindeer). By the way, since I receive an email every time someone responds to an entry I've commented on, your blog is becoming a surogate text messaging machine with a public audience, the size of which we don't know.

One of my dreams is to own a house that is self sustaining--solar panels, water boiler, green house. In the long term it will end up being cheaper, better for Earth, and I won't have to be at the mercy of an electric company.

robin ann mcintosh said...

i'll live in that house with you, and we can clean green together while attending our dogs - sampson and your australian husky - sofia can visit to update us on t&d's progress.

so lovely!

OmarSal said...

That's exciting!

Green cleaning will be a must and so is Sir. Sampson. There are a few names I'm considering for my Dog. Let me know what you think: Sir. Francis Drake, Megatron, or Mr. Pilkington (a character representing the western powers in Orwell's Animal Farm).

Jen said...

Omar-
dog names:
I was all set to call Sophie "BigBoy" but felt that it would confuse her genderly speaking

OmarSal said...

"BigBoy," that's funny and definitely would have confused poor sophie--in terms of gender and size. I saw a photo of your dog, she seems really funny.

 
Hit CountersHit Counters