Friday, April 18, 2008

18th kindness: happy, happy girl


The Red Wheelbarrow
William Carlos Williams


so much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow

glazed with rain
water

beside the white
chickens.

robin's good deed today: making omar laugh about kids in the fountain. oh, and being EXTRA nice to the airport employees - two even commented on my good attitude! yes!

8 comments:

OmarSal said...

My daily rating: 9. Would you consider that good?

molly said...

funny you mentioned this in my blog: "and I stopped going to meetings, stopped caring, stopped doing everything".. I made a decision yesterday to go on "break" from everything. May not be such a good idea. I will heed that warning and thank you for you.

molly

Pammie said...

I sure enjoy you coming by my blog...sugar butt.

Britt said...

Some airport employees are so nasty I just wanna be extra nice to piss them off. :) I guess that doesn't count as a good deed if I do it out of spite. hah!

Hope you had a safe flight!

Jen said...

Enjoy Arizona and watch out for those deadly lizards . . .
love mumzilla

OmarSal said...

We are having the best time! You are the most amazing woman In my life. Sorry Robmac, said it before you blogged it. I'm going to make it a personal goal to find one of these elusive killer lizards your mom has scared you about.

Is it odd that cacti bring me so much joy? I can't get over how cool they are. If one of them fell on me, that would be a definit ball blasting moment.

Robin said...

aw...i like that poem.
reminds me of high school.

. . . said...

this is a favorite poem. and i believe it's always a good thing to be courteous to airline employees. god knows how many people are complete jerks to them!

 
Hit CountersHit Counters