i don't know if it's my sickbed stupor or my strange concoction of homeopathic meds... but I thought this would be a great kindness... you tell me, my healthy friends: crazy-scary or kind-whimsical ?
yesterday i went to my thai place and told them to make me the hottest thom-ka-gai possible. now, as many of you know, i'm not a spicy person - a tank top and sandals are required if i'm to eat even the mildest salsa -
so i tried this coconut concoction... and couldn't taste a THING! but i could breathe through my nose for 10 minutes, and boy, was it worth it.
SO - i bought a bag of fortune cookies (prewrapped) and on today's walk with Sampson (featured above) I placed each in mailboxes around the neighborhood.
ceiling in the bathroom. not related, but cool, eh?
SO - i bought a bag of fortune cookies (prewrapped) and on today's walk with Sampson (featured above) I placed each in mailboxes around the neighborhood.
i thought it might be a nice surprise for some of the local residents. sort of a tomorrow is a new day vibe... ? i give myself a 5 for venturing out of quarantine.
happy hump day!
4 comments:
That ceiling makes me dizzy! Holy moly. Is that wall paper or paint? cause I dont think there's any way I could paint that! I like the kindness...fortune cookies are so much fun! I made home made ones once...they weren't the same. :)
The ceiling photo is super psychedelic, I love it!! I wanna go there, if only for that wicked cool ceiling :o)
Fortune cookies in the mailbox, you're so inventive!
How nice of you with the fortune cookies! So inventive with your giving. But I have to admit if I found a fortune cooking in my mailbox I think it were someone playing a joke on me. I'm so paranoid! :)
I believe that it is illegal (and a federal offense) to put articles in another person's mailbox if you are not employed by the United States Postal Service. That's why UPS and other private carriers never leave small packages in your mail box. However, I love the fact that this did not stop you. Greatness must never be controlled.
Robin, this is the first time I've ever heard of a human being placing edible treats in strangers' mailboxes with nothing but the best intention.
Just don't go setting people's lawns on fire with the hopes of improving the quality of their land by the method of controlled burning. I'm sure that would be misinterpreted.
Fortune cookie though, I love it. I would definitely eat it if I found it in my mailbox. I hope you placed it in the mailbox with the cookie still in its individualized, sealed, wrapper.
Cannot wait for our weekend that's coming up!!!
Post a Comment