i hate writing "8th kindness" on the 9th of April. i like to be on schedule. so i shipped jackie her new yorkers today... kind to both of us! enjoy : )
Haha that top photo is so serious, someone should have told my four year old self to stop taking life so seriously, lol, what a strange kid i was... Can't wait for that mail. Way to go on your kindness streak, I am thinking of jumping on the bandwagon soon!
In addition to that photo being very cute, You are correct, Jackie: you look like a very serious four year-old in that photograph. It screams, "My name is Jackie, and I am a very serious four-year-old person."
lol, yeah, that's right, this is a very weird comment.
10 comments:
who doesn't love mail :)
Hope you're feeling better! Add away to your blog roll..I'm going to add you to mine too! :)
Wow, way to stay on track. I'm impressed!
The top photo is eerily familiar to me.....hmmmm
WEIRDNESS!
I love mail! Even when it's just junk mail. Something about getting something/anything is so fun.
the top photo is my sister at three or four :) so cute.
I wonder why it's familiar?? Strange!!
Thank you Robin! i love you so much.
Haha that top photo is so serious, someone should have told my four year old self to stop taking life so seriously, lol, what a strange kid i was...
Can't wait for that mail.
Way to go on your kindness streak, I am thinking of jumping on the bandwagon soon!
I love that little picture of Jackie! She was such a doll. Its funny how much she looks the same now haha.
i know, i love it too, she was THE most beautiful baby.
ask her about the "gumbi" and the "yoshi". those were the only two words she would say... for about... hm, two years.
ha!
In addition to that photo being very cute, You are correct, Jackie: you look like a very serious four year-old in that photograph. It screams, "My name is Jackie, and I am a very serious four-year-old person."
lol, yeah, that's right, this is a very weird comment.
yoshi
Post a Comment