Robin, Early this morning I read some of your earlier posts. Don't remember the title of the one where, towards the end, you wondered why you drive men crazy (something along that line). Did that ever sound familiar to me, harkening back to my checkered past when, as you described in another of your beautiful posts early on, the world was defined in the space of a bar and a bedroom. Barry W's guest post was proof-positive of how far you've come, how fully you are growing.
thanks so much, everyone : ) I am a little embarrassed about all the compliments, it's just so nice of him! but part of life is learning to take a compliment.
Not apropos to this post, Robin, but I was just visiting an astronomy blog in Finland that had a post about this (you probably are already aware of it) http://photoacute.com/studio/
i don't know if i do, but thanks so much : ) and lydia, i'm off to check out this site you talk about! i've never seen it before - thanks for the link!
11 comments:
Robin,
Early this morning I read some of your earlier posts. Don't remember the title of the one where, towards the end, you wondered why you drive men crazy (something along that line). Did that ever sound familiar to me, harkening back to my checkered past when, as you described in another of your beautiful posts early on, the world was defined in the space of a bar and a bedroom.
Barry W's guest post was proof-positive of how far you've come, how fully you are growing.
That's my Robin to the T! I love, love, loved Barry's post today Robs
Gee, that makes me want to see that smile in person!
That's a great way to describe you!
Great post Mr. B.
This is a great guest post. It gives lots of insight into who you are.
By the way I moved to wordpress
http://girlinterrupted1218.wordpress.com/
thanks so much, everyone : ) I am a little embarrassed about all the compliments, it's just so nice of him! but part of life is learning to take a compliment.
Not apropos to this post, Robin, but I was just visiting an astronomy blog in Finland that had a post about this (you probably are already aware of it)
http://photoacute.com/studio/
"her spirit literally danced" is the best compliment ever & you deserve it!
i don't know if i do, but thanks so much : ) and lydia, i'm off to check out this site you talk about! i've never seen it before - thanks for the link!
Such beautiful words!
I'm so glad I found your blog, Robin, and am looking forward to getting to know you more, with each post :)
So sweet, and he's right...you have a very calming personality. :-)
Post a Comment