What a freaking weirdo......maybe you can flag his blog, so that they might review it.....although it doesn't appear objectionable.......too bad we can't block certain people!
I do not have a Micky problem. I can only attribute it to the fact that your blog is wicked awesome & therefore people must comment 40 times in an effort to get the word about their blog out there. It is a sign of success.
Your comment to Micky at the end of his long sit-in at your blog was just right and to the point. "I love: Micky." - NOT! but here's hoping the guy finds his way to help.
how do you even DO that?? I mean, really, what a crazy person. Sian - he is a total goof. insane. I guess I should delete all his comments, but it's sort of funny. although I might have to turn on comment moderation.
9 comments:
What a freaking weirdo......maybe you can flag his blog, so that they might review it.....although it doesn't appear objectionable.......too bad we can't block certain people!
I do not have a Micky problem. I can only attribute it to the fact that your blog is wicked awesome & therefore people must comment 40 times in an effort to get the word about their blog out there. It is a sign of success.
I've had the Micky problem. Ended up turning on "Comment Moderation" so he could not hijack my blog for his agenda.
BTW, I enjoy your blog. Interesting and humourousness. (thats a long word).
I think maybe Micky is his own problem? What kind of crazy spam is that!?
Your comment to Micky at the end of his long sit-in at your blog was just right and to the point.
"I love: Micky." - NOT! but here's hoping the guy finds his way to help.
what a cute pic. so sick of those hackers!
I haven't had the Micky problem, thank goodness! What a loon.
Too bad that nutters like that give Christianity a bad name.
Hands up those of you who are attracted to Jesus by that guy's behaviour?
how do you even DO that?? I mean, really, what a crazy person. Sian - he is a total goof. insane. I guess I should delete all his comments, but it's sort of funny. although I might have to turn on comment moderation.
Post a Comment