Barry says-Indeed, life is sweet for little birds. For even if they take wing on the morning aire and fly to the fartherest parts of the sea, still he will lead them and in the palm of his hand hold them.Pslms 139.9,10
What a celebratory post. So happy for you, Robin! (Would never recognize you in the glasses because your beautiful blues are shut tight,... or as my little sister used to say, tut shite.)
Thank you, everyone!! I think I bought the glasses because I read about Karen in the the Baby Sitter's Club - did anyone read those? holy, and Sweet Valley Twins - the best!
Only you could pull off glasses like that. You were a beautiful little girl! That is an awesome, awesome photo!!!
Think of the next year or two as a breath of fresh _____ from your educational career. You'll be back in grad school before you know it, kickin' A's and slappin' T's.
Congrats on your last paper! May you not go through what I went through - getting that weird "did I do all my homework" feeling every Sunday night for about 2 years after finishing!
27 comments:
I love those glasses! Super cute ;)
Hooray for your last paper!! Best of luck, little bird <3
Barry says-Indeed, life is sweet for little birds. For even if they take wing on the morning aire and fly to the fartherest parts of the sea, still he will lead them and in the palm of his hand hold them.Pslms 139.9,10
What a celebratory post. So happy for you, Robin!
(Would never recognize you in the glasses because your beautiful blues are shut tight,... or as my little sister used to say, tut shite.)
Those glasses are very Ira Glass! Love them.
Love the pic!
Welcome to the real world...it can be brutal/boring (corporate America) or exciting & awesome (anything but corporate America)
Way to go girl!! Congratulations!!
You were way ahead of your time with those spectacles! LOL! So cute.
Congratulations on your last paper and to new beginnings!
YAY! Congrats!
WOOOH congratulations lady!
ps- do you use google analytics to track your blog? love cassie
Yayyy big congrats!!! You deserve it!
Congrats Robin!! Anyone sporting glasses like those is bound for success :)
Thank you, everyone!! I think I bought the glasses because I read about Karen in the the Baby Sitter's Club - did anyone read those? holy, and Sweet Valley Twins - the best!
Oh yeah Robin, The Baby Sitter's Club was my fav reading!Guess who.
I know Barry, I wish you would stop recommending me the BSC and SVH! I have read them all.
I loved Sweet Valley High!!! I thought I was the only one reading them!
It takes balls to post a picture like that. Pre-teen years are the worst ever!!! You're turned into a confident and beautiful woman.
On another note...
Welcome to reality.
yay for almost being done, congrats!!
and love the pic, very suave, haha.
Only you could pull off glasses like that. You were a beautiful little girl! That is an awesome, awesome photo!!!
Think of the next year or two as a breath of fresh _____ from your educational career. You'll be back in grad school before you know it, kickin' A's and slappin' T's.
I hope your mom didn't make you wear those glasses. Such emotional child abuse if so!
love you- m
oh, you were actually super hip. i love the style you're rocking!!
Congrats on your last paper! May you not go through what I went through - getting that weird "did I do all my homework" feeling every Sunday night for about 2 years after finishing!
take a graduation trip to visit me!!!!!!!
Yay!!! No more papers!!! Great feeling isn't it?
Heck yeah those big blue glasses make that outfit. :-) Hehe. Gratz hun!
(BTW- WoW is world of warcraft)Hehe.
congratulations! welcome to the real world...(whatever that is)
:)
I wanted to be Claudia in The Babysitters Club. Anyways super congratulations you deserve it!!!!!!!!!
Oh, wow! Your glasses were actually worse than mine! :)
Congrats! BTW, thick plastic frames are making a huge comeback on the runways. You were so ahead of your time. xxxx.
Post a Comment