Thursday, August 14, 2008

Etsy, again : )

Q: Do you have an Etsy shop? If you do, let me know! I am cruising for new art and decoration...


1st A: Joanna, author of the fantastic blog A Cup of Jo, posted a list of her favorite etsy stores... check it out!

2nd A: Flora d has an etsy shop.... actually, her blog is neat too - intriguing fresh & clean design.

3rd A: Abby's shop.

4th A: I just went through this one, I absolutely love it: Mrs. Eliot Books.

5th A:
Doobleh-vey's shop.

6th A: Oh! How Lovely's new shopping blog.

7th A:
Katelyn Jane's blog & shop : )


Thanks, all of you : )

13 comments:

Flora said...

Hello! I do have one: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5805749&page=1&section_id=&order=
have a lovely evening!

Anonymous said...

I do too!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5155717
happy etsy-ing!

OmarSal said...

This is the first I hear of Etsy. I guess I am well out of the loop (the hip loop). I do like that flower decal in your previous post.

Francesca said...

i do too little bird. swing by and say hello!
mrseliotbooks.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

I just started a whole shopping blog this past weekend. TOns of etsy and an etsy giveaway every week :)

http://ohhowlovely.net/shops/

amy turn sharp said...

www.littlealouette.etsy.com

Joanna Goddard said...

yay! etsy! have a wonderful weekend, xo joanna

Katelin said...

i am seriously loving etsy these days too. i can't wait to start looking for stuff to decorate my apartment.

Vana said...

Hey there, what kind of prints are you looking for?

robin ann mcintosh said...

thanks, all of you!

anything really- maybe original wood blocks or collage....?

Anonymous said...

I have an Etsy shop and a blog!

http://www.katelynjane.etsy.com and
http://www.katelynjane.wordpress.com

I love A Cup of Jo (: It's such a great blog!

please sir said...

Very neat - thanks for the list!

Jessie Cacciola said...

fabulous idea! xo

 
Hit CountersHit Counters