i love apartment therapy--haven't been in a while. cassette's from my ex, good new find! I am going to go back there.
ooh fun design stuff. I'm all into house stuff right now too :)
SMS me...u amaze me, truly, deeply, artistically, but most of all purposefully
what's your take on some of the post-modern prefab's they are erecting in the West and touting as eco-friendly?
aw! Thanks for the link love :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i love apartment therapy--haven't been in a while. cassette's from my ex, good new find! I am going to go back there.
ooh fun design stuff. I'm all into house stuff right now too :)
SMS me...u amaze me, truly, deeply, artistically, but most of all purposefully
what's your take on some of the post-modern prefab's they are erecting in the West and touting as eco-friendly?
aw! Thanks for the link love :)
Post a Comment