Saturday, August 16, 2008

the trick: not having what you want, but wanting what you have.



my new place..

17 comments:

Britt said...

the flowers are so cheery! Looks wonderful :)

Sian said...

That looks beautiful. I wish you much joy in your new home!
:o)

Anonymous said...

Looks cozy and warm. :-)

coolhntr said...

i just love it!

Anonymous said...

That's gorgeous!

Rosemary/sonrie said...

like the song says, "if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with."

lovely new place - great colors.

Anonymous said...

that's cool that i created the setting, you added the perspective, and people gave it emotion

Scott W said...

I have that trick today and I am entirely grateful!

please sir said...

I love your backyard area - those flowers are amazing!

Robin said...

Your garden is beautiful, what a lovely place to sip some tea and read a book.

Robin said...

Your garden is beautiful, what a lovely place to sip some tea and read a book.

kate said...

Oh that is INDEED a good trick! And I love your new, cute little garden!

Jessie Cacciola said...

holy crap, that's gorgeous. and i'm afraid i just muddied it up with 'holy crap,' but that's all i could say. xoxo congrats! we need to celebrate with some tea in that garden!

Unknown said...

beautiful!!! that *is* the trick, isn't it?!
big hugs and wishing you lots of happy moments in your new place!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap from me too. It really is gorgeous. I could lose myself there with a glass of wine and a good book. Or even devonshire tea in the afternoons...

Kylie

Lydia said...

Ha, I have a bronze plaque on my office wall with a similar saying on it! Love the sunset and how it matches your patio flowers.

Marie Louise said...

Your new place looks wonderful. I wish you much happiness there.

 
Hit CountersHit Counters