Hey Sweets! Those pictures are great. Love the flowers. I need to get to San Fran at some point.
Do you think you can do me a favor and check out this post. She is a "friend" of mine and could maybe use your advice. http://redstaplernation.wordpress.com/2008/09/08/fear-and-self-loathing/
8 comments:
great photos!
I love the city street photo. I love black and white regardless but I think the b/w makes city scenes beautiful
You are such a great photographer. I love the flower against the blue sky. Beautiful.
--Katie
www.frillythinking.blogspot.com
i love those flowers! gorgeous!!
Hey Sweets! Those pictures are great. Love the flowers. I need to get to San Fran at some point.
Do you think you can do me a favor and check out this post. She is a "friend" of mine and could maybe use your advice.
http://redstaplernation.wordpress.com/2008/09/08/fear-and-self-loathing/
Wow! That's nothing like I pictured. It looks much cleaner than they tell us. Lol.
Great pics :-)
great pics! show us more!! :)
Preeettttyyyyyyyyy pics !
Post a Comment