Meditation is my attempt to return to the most elemental. Also the fact that I am broke and do not have the financial flexibility to indulge.
I also find pure love to be my most basic emotion. It's something that never changes in my mind, perhaps because I am slightly crazy. But I seem to be pretty stable in that area. (a bit contradictory, hence my former observation :) )
This is a complex question that cannot be answered simply.
Yes, I'd say that meditation is my purest path there. I also realized recently that since I left work that my clothing is very elemental. I absolutely must sell and donate the majority of my clothes, items I have no intention of ever wearing again. (btw, when I first found out that koan is pronounced ko-ann, with two syllables, I was surprised....)
4 comments:
Meditation is my attempt to return to the most elemental. Also the fact that I am broke and do not have the financial flexibility to indulge.
I also find pure love to be my most basic emotion. It's something that never changes in my mind, perhaps because I am slightly crazy. But I seem to be pretty stable in that area. (a bit contradictory, hence my former observation :) )
This is a complex question that cannot be answered simply.
Here is a nice Koan for you: “You can hear the sound of two hands clapping together. Can you hear the
sound of one hand?”
Koan!! I forgot what the term was, thank you my little dharma bum.
Yes, I'd say that meditation is my purest path there. I also realized recently that since I left work that my clothing is very elemental. I absolutely must sell and donate the majority of my clothes, items I have no intention of ever wearing again.
(btw, when I first found out that koan is pronounced ko-ann, with two syllables, I was surprised....)
Post a Comment