Tuesday, November 11, 2008

examination.

hi hi hi : )

Over the past few months I have realized a “back to the basics” strategy is necessary if Little Bird is to survive. I am therefore returning to my blogging roots.... once again I will commit to month long projects – re the days of “ones I love” & “kind acts.”

Organization & structure. Only within predefined limits & constraints does my creativity flourish.

Every day for the rest of November I will post an image - be it mine, an artist’s, another blogger’s… graphic design, photography, painting, whatever. The image will reflect the day I’ve had….

Prepare yourselves for skulls, skeletons, and time clocks.

It’s so very good to be back : ) Off to read what ya’ll have been up to…

14 comments:

avesta said...

I hope you're energized and feeling good! I've missed your beautiful entries.

OmarSal said...

hi

Lovebird said...

Welcome Back!

Katelin said...

and welcome back! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the idea for your next project. I'd join in but I'm not sure how many pictures of cow pies I can find.

robin ann mcintosh said...

ahaha how I've missed you all, especially you my sarakastic friend - cow pies?? should I even ask?

amy turn sharp said...

so glad to hear this!! xo

Robin said...

Welcome back mon petite ouiseau! Looking forward to seeing you back in blogland!

Sizzle said...

Good to see you!

Britt said...

Glad you're back :)

robin ann mcintosh said...

thanks!! I am too : )

Fifi Flowers said...

YEA!!! Good to read your words again! Looking forward to the imagines that represent your day... this should be FUN!
ENJOY!
Fifi

Rosemary/sonrie said...

I am glad you're back, too!

Mrs.French said...

big task my friend...glad you are back...i am too...your are stuck with me! xo t

 
Hit CountersHit Counters