Wonderful. These look like ad shots in an art mag (you particularly in the first shot).
Great photos, Robin!You both looks so happy in the second one!
very, very happy! thanks for the comments : )
What wonderful photos! Hope you had a fantastic holiday weekend :)
I miss you and this =) I'm at the Denver airport, flight is delayed by an hour. I guess i consider myself lucky.
haha love these. hope you had a lovely thanksgiving.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wonderful. These look like ad shots in an art mag (you particularly in the first shot).
Great photos, Robin!
You both looks so happy in the second one!
very, very happy! thanks for the comments : )
What wonderful photos! Hope you had a fantastic holiday weekend :)
I miss you and this =) I'm at the Denver airport, flight is delayed by an hour. I guess i consider myself lucky.
haha love these.
hope you had a lovely thanksgiving.
Post a Comment