I've so been meaning to download this. Perhaps I will tonight! Thanks!!
yes ! so happy you showed me this, can't wait to turn many pics into polaroids to display around my room ! i miss you =) happy b-day to bob
must download this now!
yessss there is finally a pc version, i've been waiting for this. woo.
It saddens me that we won't have any more polaroid film.....I haven't bought out the stores around town cause I'm cheap, but I have some stored. I suppose fake polaroids are the next best thing!!
what a cool idea! thanks for sharing...
neat-o!
This is awesome, Robin. Maybe I'm the one who has been hiding under a rock because I've never heard about this. Have a good weekend, Robin.x Kylie
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I've so been meaning to download this. Perhaps I will tonight! Thanks!!
yes ! so happy you showed me this, can't wait to turn many pics into polaroids to display around my room ! i miss you =)
happy b-day to bob
must download this now!
yessss there is finally a pc version, i've been waiting for this. woo.
It saddens me that we won't have any more polaroid film.....I haven't bought out the stores around town cause I'm cheap, but I have some stored. I suppose fake polaroids are the next best thing!!
what a cool idea! thanks for sharing...
neat-o!
This is awesome, Robin. Maybe I'm the one who has been hiding under a rock because I've never heard about this. Have a good weekend, Robin.
x Kylie
Post a Comment