my baby sister is making the drive from san francisco today!
what are all of your plans for this weekend?
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Staying out of the cold weather, watching some of the pre-inauguration coverage on TV, a little blogging, lots of coffee. Sometimes unexciting is just what's needed...
Well, being that it will barely get above 24 degrees the next couple days...I'm keeping my behind inside, curled up on the couch with my personal space heater ;-) Hehe.
I'm Hazel Jones and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.
If you are interested, kindly mail back at teamcasino[at]dcemail[dot]com, indicating the url of your blog for reference, and I'll send you back pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.
8 comments:
Staying out of the cold weather, watching some of the pre-inauguration coverage on TV, a little blogging, lots of coffee. Sometimes unexciting is just what's needed...
Have a fantastic weekend with your sister!
I'm doing homework, training and hopefully sleeping in with T. Should be nice. :)
Yay! I bet you're so excited!! :-)
Well, being that it will barely get above 24 degrees the next couple days...I'm keeping my behind inside, curled up on the couch with my personal space heater ;-) Hehe.
I hope you have a great weekend chicka!
aw how fun. i'm headed to the beach, my goodness i love california.
One word:
Create....create....create!
Have a happy weekend :)
Hi,
Happy New Year!
I'm Hazel Jones and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.
If you are interested, kindly mail back at teamcasino[at]dcemail[dot]com, indicating the url of your blog for reference, and I'll send you back pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.
Sincerely,
Hazel Jones
i am spending it with my little sister too!
so exciting! you all have safe and joyful weekends :) sonrie you will have to post about your time, I want to hear how it goes.
Post a Comment