Wednesday, April 1, 2009

next year.


San Francisco or LA?

I received my acceptance letters,
and now I must decide
between two locations.

Anyone want to weigh in?

9 comments:

Lydia said...

Congratulations to you, Robin!
Take this quiz.......you might wind up having it tell you that you belong in San Francisco, which was my result.
Weighing here: SF is near your sis, LA is where you've laid down some roots (and could you keep that great apartment?)...also, which place is better for a dog...

Sizzle said...

That's awesome! Congratulations.

I'm partial to San Francisco but I am a NorCal girl through and through.

robin ann mcintosh said...

I'm partial to San Francisco too :) Lydia, I will definitely take it! Right now. And I will let ya'll know of the result.

Britt said...

Two acceptance letters! Way to go girlie!

No opinion - I'd love to be both places!

robin ann mcintosh said...

thanks! :)

Rosemary/sonrie said...

make the decision that's in your instinct, where you will feel most wanted, welcome, at home. where you will be able to hear your heart sing.

Sarakastic said...

I'd say San Francisco simply because the Hills is filmed in LA & while I secretly watch the show, it wouldn't be so much fun to live it. However, you are wicked awesome so you can thrive wherever you chose. Congrats!

robin ann mcintosh said...

thank you! haha, sara it just so happens I am bff w/lc... it would be hard to tear myself away from that raw intelligence & intellect.

seriously though, I am leaning towards SF too, just because LA is... LA.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Wow, they are both so different ...SF may a bit more cultural ...LA, more Hollywood ..depends on what you're going for :) Both a good time though

 
Hit CountersHit Counters