Wednesday, April 2, 2008

big grin

I have decided to merge all of your wonderful, creative suggestions. The theme for April is rated kind acts. I want to make people smile. Myself included :) 

daily: 

1) do something nice for someone else - and if I am discovered it doesn't count (inspired by  1218 and  kim )

3) post pictures of/representing aforementioned kind act (jess)

4) rate my days as cassie suggested.

5) work on champion macaroni sculpture garden - what Tom refers to as the "lost art" 

6) collect junk and garbage and glue them to a piece of furniture... (is this what you meant, mother??)

would anyone* like to join me in my quest? take on one, two or all six of the items on my daily menu?


*Cassie & Jackie: since you are kin you are required to join me. Especially since you have me rating my days now, Miss Casserole!!) 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list! And a great way to keep you and your mind busy.

robin ann mcintosh said...

thanks :)

 
Hit CountersHit Counters