Wednesday, August 13, 2008

In flow'r of youth and beauty's pride.


flower decal
Originally uploaded by robinannmcintosh
I'm a little late joining in the etsy-craze, but I just started exploring this incredible website... and wow! what a wealth of finds!

I bought this wall decal for the area above my bed.
What do you think? I ordered it in brown...

check out the etsy shop here.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Love luv!

Anonymous said...

I just bought my first etsy item a week ago but I guess I'm trying to make up for lost time by spending every waking moment browsing.

Anonymous said...

ooooh pretty!

Lydia said...

Love the decal, and it'll be even richer in brown. Etsy is a wonderful wonderful place. I have purchased some "miniature" (5x7) paintings there and I so enjoy just browsing. So much creativity...

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

But late than never......

I've seen those same decals before....great buy!

coolhntr said...

Awesome. I want to see photos when you get yours up. Also, I am dying to know if it is hard to put it up.

Cheers--J

Dolce said...

I think it's awesome. I love it.

Joanna Goddard said...

a little post for you, little bird:

http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com/2008/08/favorite-etsy-vintage-shops.html

hope that helps! joanna

Britt said...

Oh how I love Esty. I love these too...very sweet, very calm.

Katelin said...

oh this is so cute i love it!

neutron said...

Etsy, is pretty cool. I bought these way cool salt&pepper shakers from there.

P.S. You're it!

 
Hit CountersHit Counters